Teaching today, our last 10 minutes of abs these ladies were not too happy when I yelled the word bicycles- however the sore feeling afterwards is always worth it!
Try three sets…very easy, and don’t forget to breathe!
- Lie face up on your mat and place your hands behind your head, lightly supporting it with your fingers.
- Bring the knees in to the chest and lift the shoulder blades off the floor without pulling on the neck.
- Rotate to the left, bringing the right elbow towards the left knee as you straighten the other leg.
- Switch sides, bringing the left elbow towards the right knee.
- Continue alternating sides in a ‘pedaling’ motion for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
Thanks to Exercise About for help with instructions!