The day of chocolates, cards and romance. I used to hate this holiday but then I realized how important it is to show people who much you love them.
One of the loves I have is obviously for fitness….I think everyone should, for today, love fitness back. Here’s 5 reasons (and reminders) of why we love fitness compiled from many different google searches…this is the summary that gives you that reminder.
- You have more confidence
- It’s true…take a step each day and you will feel better about yourself. Guaranteed.
- You have more energy
- With your metabolism being trained, you are able to do more and feel like you are doing ALOT more.
- You’re make it a priority which makes you organized
- When you schedule your fitness into your lifestyle of a daily basis, you start a schedule. When you start a schedule you feel and ARE more organized throughout your daily schedules.
- You can hit your goals
- That’s the beauty of fitness. Once you have one goal and complete the goal then you can have 10 more you can add to your list. (Remember reason #1)
- You have HEALTH.
- We all know that fitness is A result in good health which helps to prevent many many things like cancer, heart disease, sickness, depression, etc.