oh my heaven.
Okay…so on vacation I had too many brownies and cookies. (It’s vacation right? And we are Chocolate Covered Crunches…) So I found this AMAZING website called Chocolate Covered Katie (How fitting right?)
Some of these ingredients I couldn’t find so I chose differently depending on the item. For example, I didn’t have popsicle sticks so I used plastic spoons. Doesn’t make for the most presentable popsicle, but it tastes the same!
- 1 cup plain or vanilla yogurt of choice, or 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/16 to 1/4 tsp pure peppermint extract (or more), depending on desired mint strength
- 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-3 stevia packets or 1-3 tbsp sugar or liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/16 tsp salt
- optional: packed 1/2 cup spinach (20g), or food coloring as desired
- optional: handful of chocolate chips or mini chips
And….25 calories a piece (using the correct size!) To view more nutritional information, click here.
Review: Okay, the sugar was a bit tough for me BUT I think it’s because I i couldn’t wait to try them. After a day I had another and they were GREAT. I didn’t use the chocolate dipping on the mint pops because it was already too sweet for me (I know..it’s shocking to hear) but it was delicious.