Remember those awesome Mint Chocolate Popsicles? Well..here’s another one (and why I saved it for last). It’s an easy to do recipe called Cookie Dough Pops. Sounded easy and amazing, so I ventured to try it.
Here’s what you need:
Cookie Dough Pops:
- 2/3 cup milk of choice or vanilla-flavored yogurt of choice
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar or brown sugar (I used Splenda Brown Sugar)
- 1 nunaturals stevia packet
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
These pops are only 40 calories a piece!! To view all nutritional info, click here.