Thirsty Thursday! Happy Thursday! You’ve made it to Thursday!
Surgery was a success…and they threw me right into phyiscal therapy the next day so it’s been a few brutal days of work however I have been so appreciative of the love and support I’ve gotten from everyone. It’s been much easier to recover with it!
My roommate is a teacher and told me about an assignment she had her Creative Writing Students do today, it was 10 reasons for “something.” I figured it would be an interesting blog post or maybe it’s because I want to secretly want to go back to school. 🙂
I think these reasons are pretty solid including chocolate and beer!
10 Reasons You Love and know about “Healthy”
- You substitute the elevator for the stairs (if you don’t have to work on the 20th floor)
- You substitute french fries for vegetables
- You know that a milkshake is much worse than a McFlurry
- The simple 5 days at 30 minutes cardio routine is part of your schedule, no matter what.
- Always Drink a glass of water before a soda.
- You have (or are in the process of) eliminating soda from your diet
- You enjoy chocolate and don’t feel guilty eating a piece.
- You understand that fast food is something of convenience used for an inconvenient time (when you can’t make dine)
- You run (or workout) for beer
- You love being healthy, not skinny.
What are some of your things?