If there is one problem I have, it’s getting up early. I love Jennifer Hudson’s recent Weight Watchers commercial because she says first and foremost “I hate to get up early.” I hear you girl.
Found this on DailySpark and even before I read this, this morning tip number three made me get up this morning and run 4 miles (they weren’t the best 4 miles, but at least I did them!)
- Go to Bed Early- It’s tough to get to bed early for me, if I really am determined to get to bed, I shut it all down (this includes the TV) and shut my eyes. Works every time.
- Sleep in your workout clothes- It was amazing! I will do this every time.
- Have a plan (which includes what you are bringing in your gym bag)
- Don’t hit snooze- This is difficult for me, I just move my cell phone to the other room (I’ve even put it in the bathroom)
- Play your go-to music. If you know me, I can be a bit embarrassing when it comes to music. BUT it works. Play your go-to music in the morning and you’ll get moving quick.
- Don’t make it an “if”, do it- Don’t make exceptions. If you do, you’ll be upset with yourself later, just do it.
Finally, my tip: When it’s really cold outside, I will do 50 jumping jacks before I walk outside. I’m not sure if it’s a mental thing or a physical thing, but it gets me moving.
For more detailed descriptions, visit Dailyspark.